Monday, February 7, 2011

My First house with S!monds - The Journey Begin !!!!

After I go throught several builders (eg.BurB@ank, Metric@n, JG K!ng, Den!s House), S1monds is my chosen one !!

Finally, I have paid $2,000 initial deposit with S!monds today 6.2.11..after around 5-6 visits.

Hopefully they won't be BAD to me as they did with those on the internet... finger cross for me : /


THe floor plan I choose is Valencia with Living&Theatre room Upgrade Plus Alfresco at the back and additional vanity in the Ensuit for my future g/f :)

I actually almost build my first house at คาร์ลินฟอร์ด, Lot สี่01.. The one with the Big reserved garden/playground as my own front yard.. However my budget don't really seem to like it, so S!monds offer me another Lot at โมsaic 90เจ็ด which has faster title date (June'11) but $15k cheaper ^^,) /


Everything should be fine from now on... no more Apartment hunting... house/location hunter...or those on ended house inspections... I can now focus on something else !!!

OK !! everyone the REAL journey is starting from Today.. !!

Hope everything will go fine as it should be... Please wish me luck and I hope this blog will help those who are starting their love nest as well !!

Keep in touch Guys !!

T-House

No comments:

Post a Comment