Last night my builder sent me an e-mail to inform me that the LOT is too small for my Alfressco upgrade option..!!?!
So half day today, I was thinking whether I should go for another floor plan and go through those choosing and changing processes again ?!
Then, in the afternoon he called me and said he did a wrong calculation and the good thing is I am still getting my Alfressco ; )
==
Another story for the LOT !!
The GUY didn't give me a call this morning as he may too busy with his work. Anyway, I did call him for the follow up.
And now he said "OK, You GOT IT!!".
Based on my research, I think I am getting a good bargain for the Land but however, the Land valuation report is coming up next Monday.. That was what my Bank manager told me..
So.. I may try to hold the contract on my hand until I get to know the real market value of the LOT next week. Hopefully I am paying for what I gonna GET !
Althought I think it maybe to soon to be happy since the contract is not on my hand yet.. Sometimes tomorrow I should get it then.. Umm... if nothing goes wrong or any hidden surprise...
The GUY's agency may drafting the contract at this moment or has done it by now..
====
Time frame..
The LOT will be settled within a month and then the building process can be start on April ^^,
Ok that is just 2 months away !!
====
Hey.. but wait ..? what will happen if the GUY change his mind and told me he now get a better offer... OK then... let see and not to be panic !
No comments:
Post a Comment