Monday, February 7, 2011

Nightmare Begin just the DAY after !

Headache !!

So much troubles now !!....

I call Mosa!c today to find out exactly when the LOT will be titled...

Then nightmare BEGINs !!! ... The lady told me it is now expected to be delay until NOV'11..

Come'mon S!monds... You told me it will be June'11 that why I changed from my previous LOT and throw away my $4.5 Cheque !?!

 And now.. just shocking as this one even 2 months later than the 4Oหนึ่ง..

A lot of phone calls ... as a thing need to be updated to those around me...Eg. My Bank manager, my family.. my friends...

One more incident about e-mail thing... I sent something to someone which I should not suppose to sent it to... the Huge mistake.... But what is Done, it is done.. so just wish this won't effect my refund from Double B guy >_<''   Poor me !!!

Finally something nice come up in the end... คาร์lingford gives me a good news.. one guy wanna give up on his land due to Financial issues... This land size is just perfect !! and the best thing is it is already been titled !!.. !!

It means I can start my Building Process Straigh away !!  WoWW  OMG !!! such a Great news...

But you know ... I don't think it will be this perfect even I want it to be....

Anyway, nothing I can do now... just wait for the lady to send me a detail of this GUY!!

Should be sometimes tomorrow... PLay waiting game again... Please please ... give me what I want

The price is right and the time is perfect !!!... or is this just to be too perfect to be mine ?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment