Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wish for the BEST !!

I finally get the detail of the GUY to day..

Just as what I expect, he said several peoples have made offers to his Lot.., so I am gonna be one of them.

Not sure how much should I go for.. but I base my offer according to the price of those previous 2 blocks.

The GUY said he will consider my offer and then let me know either tonight or next morning after a chat with his partner.

So now... again not much I can do but play the waiting game... I hope he will be kind enough to give me the price I can afford..

Actually my offer is a bit to low even for myself.. but if I can get it, this will be a really great Bargain..

However, I have my maximum in my mind already, so first let see what will be his answer and maybe go to 2nd offer... which I hope I won't need to...

Now what I think if I can't beat the price for this Lot.. then I may have to go back for even สี่01 or 9ศูนย์7..

ZZzz Time to sleep... Hope tomorrow night I can start thinking about something else.. but not the Lot thing no more T-T)>

No comments:

Post a Comment